Are you attending the 2019 Positive Peace Conference?
All the finer details registered attendees need to know for the event.
The 2019 Positive Peace Conference is about to begin! We’re looking forward to an engaging day of exploring new ways to create and sustain peace.
See you soon at …
The 2019 Positive Peace Conference
Bechtel Conference Center at Stanford University
Address: 616 Serra Mall Stanford CA
Time: 9:00am – 7:30pm
Parking: Discounted parking is available on a first come, first serve basis for conference attendees ONLY in the Galvez Lot (Galvez Lot (L-96) on Galvez Street (east side of the street), between Arboretum Road and Campus Drive) on October 29, 2019.
Registered attendees can use the PROMO CODE for parking at the pay machines:
- Park and remember your license plate number (or take a photo).
- Touch any key to exit intro screen.
- Enter your license plate number and press [OK] to Continue.
- Select #1 to Purchase a Ticket.
- On the next screen, select (1) for Incremental or (2) for All Day Parking. If arriving after 10:45am use the incremental option without an event code and skip to step 9.
- If All Day parking is selected, select “Yes” when it asks if you have an event code.
- Enter the event code number (6210) and press OK.
- Once the code is entered, you’ll receive a message that says “Get Ready For Payment”.
- Insert your Visa/Mastercard or Discover Card.
- Pay Station will ask if you would like a receipt, Press OK for Yes, Cancel for No, no receipt will print unless requested. No need to display receipt on dashboard.
There are other visitor parking lots available but you will not be able to use the discounted price at those.
We look forward to seeing you this evening and tomorrow morning!
For more information on the event, please see visit the 2019 Positive Peace Conference website.